CTI Knee Bracing
After successfully completing a workshop on knee ligament bracing, Deist and Associates is recognised as an accredited CTI expert centre.
For custom bracing, every patient is carefully measured and fitted approximately 2 weeks after measurement.
The CTI Custom has a rock-solid, hand-laminated carbon fibre exoskeleton that provides the ultimate combination of stabilisation and protection for the knee joint.
- Total Support System provides support for ACL, MCL, LCL, PCL, rotary and combined instabilities
- Hand-laminated, carbon composite frame construction provides rigid support
- Frame shape is low-profile and contours to the leg making it suitable for a variety of physical activities
- Anatomically-correct Accutrac hinges with extension stops track the natural movement of the knee
- Proprietary Sensil padding is comfortable and reduces movement or displacement
- Skin-friendly SensEdge overmolding on buckles and lower cuff improves comfort and eliminates pressure points
- Flexible lower medial cuff provides increased protection against rotational forces and is breathable for added comfort
- Constructed from non-corrosive materials enabling use for water sports
- Lifetime warranty on the frame and hinge
- One Year Fit Guarantee to accommodate changes in leg size during the first year following injury
- Choice of 12 standard colours available at no additional cost
Why do we need bracing?
- Protection of passive structures
- Provide protection
- Avoid abnormal movements
- Avoid hyperextension
- Reduce instabilities
- Compensate loss of muscle control
- Prevention of injuries